Softgel Capsules Market to Reach US$3.1 Billion by 2032 | Exclusive report from Future Market Insights
According to the latest industry analysis from Future Market Insights, the global soft capsules market valuation was around US$1.7 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 6.0% over the forecast period.
Recent years have seen a significant increase in interest in the oral delivery of low water solubility drugs due to the development of soft gelatin capsule (SGC) delivery systems. This may be explained by the rise of drugs with low solubility in the pipeline and the difficulties in creating bioavailable and consistent dosage forms.
These drugs are encapsulated inside SGC, which is a method used to transport the active constituents to the systemic circulation, to overcome certain formulation constraints. SGCs feature high dose accuracy and consistency, as well as greater consistency in manufacturing and product stability.
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15724
This is crucial for drugs sensitive to oxidative and hydrolytic degradation. The expanding cosmetics industry’s desire for soft gel capsules to supply cosmeceuticals in capsule form is driving the growth of the global soft gel capsules market.
Rising consumption of supplements in capsule form is increasing the demand for soft gel capsules, propelling the global soft gel capsules market. The use of soft capsules by the pharmaceutical industry is also facilitated by improvements in the outer shell of the capsules and the compatibility with the ingredients inside, which have become two of the main growth drivers of the market.
Due to the above-mentioned factors, the global soft gel capsules market is expected to reach an estimated valuation of US$3.1 billion in 2032.
Key insights from market research
- Soft gelatin capsules are the segment leader as a product and contain approximately 3% market share in 2021, owing to their property of increased bioavailability and higher absorption.
- Type A (pigskin) gelatin segment is expected to lead in terms of raw material for soft gel capsules with an anticipated market share of around 5% by 2032, due to the wide availability of pork sources of raw materials around the world.
- By application, health supplements dominate the global soft capsules market and are expected to continue to do so with a projected CAGR of 5% for the years you expect because they are easy to swallow and disintegrate quickly.
- Among end users, CMOs hold a dominant market share of 2% in the global market in 2021, due to lower production costs and higher production.
- Oral capsules dominate the market as a route of administration, holding a share of approximately seven% in 2021, due to higher patient preference.
- North America is considered the leading region with a global share of seven% in 2021, due to the large number of capsule dispensers available in the region.
“The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases is driving the adoption of softgels with greater bioavailability, better absorption, and long shelf life,” says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Customization request @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15724
The soft gel capsules market is fragmented and there are a number of contract manufacturing players within the market sphere. Major players are driving market expansion through new product launch activities as well as acquisitions and collaborations.
- Catalent’s OptiGel® DR delayed release/enteric capsule was introduced in October 2020 for applications in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical applications.
- Sirio Pharma Company Limited announced in July 2022 that Sirio will acquire 80% of Best Pharmaceuticals, a contract manufacturer of nutraceuticals and dietary supplements.
Profiled Key Companies
- Aenova Group GmbH
- Fuji Capsule Co.,Ltd
- Sirio Pharma Company Limited
- Catalent, Inc.
- EuroCaps SA
- Guangdong Yichao Biological Co., Ltd.
- Elnova Pharma
- Captek Softgel International Inc.
- Hunan Er-Kang Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd
- Soft Gel Technologies Inc.
Ask the analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15724
Key Market Segments Covered by Soft Gelatin Capsules Industry Research
- Soft gelatin capsules
- Vegetarian Capsules
By raw material:
- Gelatin type A (pigskin)
- Type B gelatin (animal bones and skin)
- Fish bone gelatin
- Cellulose derivatives
- starch material
- Antacid and antiflatulent preparations
- Anti-anaemic preparations (Haematinic preparations)
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
- Antibiotic and antibacterial drugs
- Cough and cold preparations
- Cardiovascular therapy drugs
- Health supplements
- Vitamin and dietary supplements
- Other therapeutic applications
Per end user:
- In-house manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Nutraceutical companies
- Cosmeceutical Companies
- Contract manufacturing organizations
- Oral capsules
- Twist off Softgels
See related research reports from Health care Domain
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into the driving factors that increase demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments on the basis of source, application, sales channel, and end-use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
Browse all reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs