Landslide statement, exec pick. research team and more on the Monday evening program Burien Council
On the agenda for the Burien City Council study session on Monday evening (January 31): declaration of emergency for the SW 172nd Street/Sylvester Road landslide, selection of an executive search firm to hire a new city manager, guidelines for council meetings, compostables and more.
Download full agenda package here (PDF file).
STUDY SESSION AGENDA:
Items marked with an asterisk
- would require the rules to be suspended if action were to be taken.
- a) Approval of Resolution #474, Declaration of Emergency – Landslide on Sylvester Road and SW 172nd St* (Maiya Andrews, Director of Public Works) Potential Action
- b) Selection of executive search consultants to hire City Manager* (Cathy Schrock, Director of Administrative Services) Discussion and potential action
- c) Appoint Burien City Council representatives to local government organizations for 2022* (Megan Gregor, City Clerk) Discussion and potential action
- d) Discussion of guidelines for council meetings (Garmon Newsom II, City Attorney, Megan Gregor, City Clerk) Discussion
- e) Updated scope and status of BMC 8.57.030, Prohibition of Non-Compostable Foodservice Products (Chris Craig, Director of Economic Development)
f) Review of City Council planning calendar and project tracking list (Carolyn Hope, Director of PaRCS / Acting City Manager) #BurienCityCouncil January 31 meeting. Agenda: declaration of emergency Sylvester Rd/SW 172nd St landslide, selection of an executive search firm to hire a city manager, guidelines for council meetings, compostable materials and more. Interpretación en español estará available. https://t.co/ELiIt35xxE
pic.twitter.com/DKFMEOSHQl — City of Burien, WA (@Burien)
January 29, 2022
You might also like: