How we reduced the number of negative reviews in Google search results by 2.5 times in one month
Negative reviews of a business show up quite often in search results. Despite all the inconvenience of such a situation for any project, the BDC Consulting team successfully faces such situations by helping companies get rid of the negative. In just one month, we reduced the percentage of negative comments on the client’s project in Google search results by 2.5 times.
Challenge: The percentage of negative reviews for the project in Google search results for 4 keywords was 8.5%.
Goal: Reduce the percentage of negativity about the project by 2.5 times in a month
Final result: Percentage of negative reviews decreased to 3.4%
How did we do this?
- We cleaned search results (twice a month)
- We prepared and placed SEO texts in the media using keywords to shift old negative texts and replace them with new articles at the top of search results (13 texts)
- Reviews posted on thematic sites: sites with reviews, forums (12 sites in total)
- Purchased a large number of reference links for published articles
What were the best actions?
We have reorganized the information on some sites with reviews. Here are the ones that worked best:
We placed content on new sites with reviews that managed to top the search results. Here are the sites that have shown good results:
Some articles had the greatest impact in the first sprint, ranking in the top 20 for all queries between 7 and 11 times.
Insight: An effective way to reduce negative comments about a project is to replace them with more positive information.
Impressive result: the number of negative reviews decreased by 2.5 times
In just 1 month, the number of negative opinions on the project in Google search results has been divided by 2.5, from 8.5% to 3.4%.
- Negative search results should be removed and replaced with new positive content.
- It is worth using new platforms to post reviews about a project.
- Articles that can enter the TOP results can have a significant impact on SERM.