How to Upload Vimeo Video to Desktop Site and Mobile App
This tutorial covers How to Download Vimeo Video to Desktop Site and Mobile App. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Upload Vimeo Video to Desktop Site and Mobile App. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Download Vimeo Video on Desktop Site and Mobile App
Members of Vimeo Pro and later have the option of accessing video review pages, making it easy to collect comments and share a draft securely. These pages are semi-private, unlisted, and mobile-friendly, so you can easily share them with reviewers even if they don’t have a Vimeo account. Your reviewers can also add time-coded notes to videos to streamline your video review process. If you are a professional user, review tools such as time-coded notes and note resolution are also available in the comments panel on the new streamlined video settings and video clips pages.
To further facilitate collaboration and keep everyone on the same page, each team member will receive notifications about the activity on the review page (unless they choose not to participate). If you are a Basic or Plus member, you can view a demo version of the video review page, but you will need to upgrade to Pro or higher to access full functionality of your video review pages.
How to Upload Video from Vimeo to Desktop Site
- Log on to the Vimeo site.
- Find the video you want to download.
- On the video page, find “Download” under the video and click on it.
- In the window that appears, choose the video quality in which you want to save the download.
- The video will now be available in the Downloads folder on your computer.
How to upload a video to Vimeo on the mobile app
- Launch the Vimeo app.
- Find and open the video you want to download.
- Tap the three dots at the top right of the video player or just below the bottom right corner of the player.
- In the menu window that appears, select “Add to offline playlist”.
- To access your offline playlist, tap the bookmark icon at the bottom of the screen to the right of the + button.
- Switch to the Offline tab.
Final Words: How to Download Vimeo Video to Desktop Site and Mobile App
hope you will understand this item How to Upload Vimeo Video to Desktop Site and Mobile App, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.