How To Hide Taskbar Search Button On Windows 11 PC 2022
This tutorial is about how to hide taskbar search button on Windows 11 PC. We will try our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Hide Taskbar Search Button on Windows 11 PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Hide Taskbar Search Button on Windows 11 PC
Search plays an important role in Windows 11, which is why Microsoft places a search button on your taskbar by default. If you never use it or just want to save space, you can turn it off. We’ll show you how to enable or disable the search button based on your preferences. Alternatively, and perhaps an easier way to remove the search icon, is to right-click on it. Then click Hide from taskbar when it appears. Just note that to re-enable the icon, you need to go to Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and enable the switch.
Looking for a way to remove the search icon from Windows 11 taskbar to free up more space for icons that are important to you? In Windows 11, the new Start menu includes a search box at the top that you can use to search directly. I think there is no need to keep the Search button on the taskbar. In this tutorial, we are going to show you 2 quick ways to hide or remove search button from taskbar on Windows 11 PC.
Searching in Windows 11 made easy
- The process is simple if you need to find a file, folder, application, or other items on your Windows machine. All you have to do is press the Windows key on your keyboard and start typing what you need. For example, I pressed the Windows key in the screenshot below and started typing: cmd to find and open the command prompt.
- The Start menu has a search box at the top, but it automatically puts your cursor there when you start typing your query. So you don’t have to click on the search field first. Just start typing.
Remove Search Icon From Windows 11 Taskbar
- Since searching is as simple as pressing the Windows key and typing, having a search icon seems redundant. To remove it, open Settings by going to Start > Settings or using the keyboard shortcut Windows key + I.
- When it opens, click Personalization in the left menu. Next, scroll down and click on Taskbar in the list on the right.
- On the next screen, click to expand the “Taskbar Items” menu if it’s not already there. Then turn off the seek switch.
That’s it. The search icon will disappear immediately. If you want to add it back later, go back to settings and turn it back on.
- Alternatively, and perhaps an easier way to remove the search icon, is to right-click on it. Then click Hide from taskbar when it appears. Just note that to re-enable the icon you will need to go to Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and turn on the switch.
Final Words: How to Hide Taskbar Search Button on Windows 11 PC
Hope you understand this article How to Hide Taskbar Search Button on Windows 11 PC, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.