How to Delete Amazon Search History on PC and Mobile
This tutorial covers how to delete Amazon search history on PC and mobile. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Delete Amazon Search History on PC and Mobile. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to delete Amazon search history on PC and mobile
Some of us share our Amazon account credentials with our friends, but when it comes to trying out a giveaway for someone, we have a hard time hiding our browsing history which has access to our Amazon account. However, you have the option to clear your history or remove individual items from it, as well as the option to turn off tracking through your account. Did you know that Amazon keeps a list of items you’ve researched or viewed in the past? It is known as the Amazon browsing history page. This is useful if you want to go back and review items that you have reviewed in the past but did not activate when you made a purchase.
As handy as this feature may be, sharing the account with someone who wants to purchase a gift can be a spoiler. Amazon has made shopping online incredibly easy, with just about anything you could possibly want. However, the company never misses an opportunity to put a related or best-selling product in their cart and try to take more money out of their wallet. While deleting your Amazon browsing history will not stop data storage, all “also purchased” messages will stop.
How to delete Amazon browsing history
You can delete items from your browsing history one by one, or you can delete all of the items at once.
On the desk:
- Go to the Amazon website and sign in to your account, if necessary.
- Hover over Accounts & Lists at the top right of the page and click Browsing History from the drop-down menu.
- Your history will appear on the next page.
- If you want to remove individual items from your history, click the Remove from View button next to the items you want to remove.
- To clear your browsing history, click the down arrow next to Manage history in the top right and select the Remove all items from view button.
On the mobile:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android and sign in, if necessary.
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom menu.
- Select your account.
- Scroll down to the Personalized content section and tap on Browsing history.
- You will see your browsing history on the next page.
- To remove individual items, tap Remove from view.
- To clear your history, tap Manage, then tap Remove all items from view.
Final Words: How to Delete Amazon Search History on PC and Mobile
hope you will understand this item How to Delete Amazon Search History on PC and Mobile, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.