City manager search, grocer hazard pay, food trucks and more on Burien City Council’s agenda
An update on the City Manager’s search, grocer hazard pay, food trucks and more are on the agenda for the regular Burien City Council meeting on Monday evening (June 6, 2022).
Download the full agenda here (PDF file).
PRESENTATIONS AND PROCLAMATIONS:
- LGBTQIA+ Pride Month Proclamation – June 2022 (Board Member Hugo Garcia)
- June 19 Proclamation – June 19, 2022 (Council Member Cydney Moore)
MUNICIPAL DIRECTOR’S REPORT ON EMERGING ISSUES
- Selection of candidates for interviews with the City Manager (Cathy Schrock, Director of Administrative Services_
- Introduction of Order No. 796 Franchise Agreement with Crown Castle Fiber (Maiya Andrews, Director of Public Works, Robin Tischmak, Deputy Director of Public Works)
- Risk Pay for Grocery Workers Carolyn Hope, Acting City Manager Discussion and Potential Action
- Burien Food Truck Pilot Program Year End Report Chris Craig, Director of Economic Development
- Discussion of BEDP’s recommendations for improving communication and collaboration between City Council and the business community (Chris Craig, Director of Economic Development)
- City Council Planning Calendar and Council Work Plan 2022 (Carolyn Hope, Acting City Manager)
MUNICIPAL DIRECTOR’S REPORT
#BurienCityCouncil June 6 meeting: #LGBTQIAPride & #Juneteenth proclamations, city manager search, Crown Castle Fiber franchise, grocer hazard pay, food trucks and business communications. Interpretación en español estará available. https://t.co/Es8fkNtsPw pic.twitter.com/kIz2KZcC34
— City of Burien, WA (@Burien) June 6, 2022